Mayor of Llantwit Major

A Year in the Life of the Town Mayor at Llantwit Major. Every year each Council Choose their Mayor to Hold office for One year.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Llantwit Major, Wales, United Kingdom

I live in Llantwit Major with my two Children Jessica aged 11 years and Laura aged 10 years, I am President of the Twining Organstion. Chairman of Planing, Chairman of Youth Forum, Chairman of School Gardens Commitee, Chairman of the Citzens Awards, Chairman of the Stillbirth and Childrens memorial Garden, Vice Chairman of S.M.I.L.E, Trustee of Crossroads in the Vale.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Civic Service in June

I attended two Civic Services in June. Sully Chairman Malcolm Davies and Cowbridge Mayor Linda Adams.

Both Events were held at the local Churches and were well attended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home