Mayor of Llantwit Major

A Year in the Life of the Town Mayor at Llantwit Major. Every year each Council Choose their Mayor to Hold office for One year.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Llantwit Major, Wales, United Kingdom

I live in Llantwit Major with my two Children Jessica aged 11 years and Laura aged 10 years, I am President of the Twining Organstion. Chairman of Planing, Chairman of Youth Forum, Chairman of School Gardens Commitee, Chairman of the Citzens Awards, Chairman of the Stillbirth and Childrens memorial Garden, Vice Chairman of S.M.I.L.E, Trustee of Crossroads in the Vale.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bethel Baptist End of Summer Play scheme

Was invited along to take part in the bethel Baptist End of Summer lay scheme and BBQ, This is a great program the Church puts on for the local Children, and has been running for a number of years now. I judged the children's competition different teams had made josephs Coat of many colors.

What a great atmosphere their, Full of Love and Light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home