Mayor of Llantwit Major

A Year in the Life of the Town Mayor at Llantwit Major. Every year each Council Choose their Mayor to Hold office for One year.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Llantwit Major, Wales, United Kingdom

I live in Llantwit Major with my two Children Jessica aged 11 years and Laura aged 10 years, I am President of the Twining Organstion. Chairman of Planing, Chairman of Youth Forum, Chairman of School Gardens Commitee, Chairman of the Citzens Awards, Chairman of the Stillbirth and Childrens memorial Garden, Vice Chairman of S.M.I.L.E, Trustee of Crossroads in the Vale.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Riders Charity Barbecue




I attended a Charity BBQ on July 1st at Davies Fields Dimlands to show my surport for what our local Riders are doing for the Enduroafraica Challenge.

Enduro Africa is a unique and challenging motorbike adventure in aid of the charity Riders for Health. The trip involves 100 bikers from all over the world tackling 14 days of dusty and demanding riding through some of South Africa's most rugged and isolated terrain.

I was very impressed in What has already been achieved by the Riders. And would recommend visiting their website at

www.enduroafrica.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home